1. The World Bank recognizes the opportunities that the infrastructure sector
in India has. We will help to direct toward projectivising the opportunities
in this sector. The benefits of Green infrastructure can be monetized.
DAMIANOVA, LEAD ENVIRONMENT
SPECIALIST, THE WORLD BANK
2. Infrastructure and environmental equation is no longer an potion but a necessity. It does not matter what we put in our regulations and how we enforce them. The question is to what extent we can dampen the rat of degradation.
MD, IL &FS
3. It is vital that subjects like Green Infrastructure are discussed in such forums. India was Green, went Gray in the middle and now is again going Green. This is to be encouraged.
PARASU RAMAN R,
WORLD GREEN BUSINESS COUNCIL
4. Construction of buildings should be restricted to the plot area and they
should have 20 per cent area of green elements which promote the 3R’s.
Recycle, Reusage and Regenerate.
5. Eco-efficiency and making money is the same thing. Utilizing eco-efficiency principles gives us a higher value proposition. It makes more business sense.
CARRIER AIRCONDITIONING &